The vidyalaya started functioning from year 1965
The year was 1968, the month January and the date 19th. The edifice of this great institution laid. K.V.Rajkot had come "to be". One more Vidyalaya added to the congregation called KVS. Since then its march has been a passionate saga of ambition, vision, commitment and life. It has seen a tussle between hope & despair, a yawn here and a hiccup there. These best of daunting circumstances only came to inspire, to soldier on with faith and courage. First day, first building, first staff, first principal and first batch of students all so special - Like one’s first love. Eager to know where the history of K.V.Rajkot began.
Today K.V.Rajkot is 1200 strong with 57 staff members occupying an exclusive niche on the National KVS map.
CONSOLIDATION process begins...
"Land to be secured". In the heart of the city a land approximately 12 acres sanctioned.
Divine benediction – A band of enthusiasts Principal Mr.J.B.Bhatt and V.P.Malaviya chaiirman V.M.C had the first taste of labour and toil.